TRB’s Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Synthesis 117: Better On-Street Bus Stops explores major issues and successful approaches to address on-street bus stops from both the transit agency’s perspective and customer’s perspective. It documents the current state of the practice with regard to actions taken to address constraints and improvements to on-street bus stops.
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles