TRB’s Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Web-Only Document 60 and National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Web -Only Document 200: Command-Level Decision Making for Transit Emergency Managers describes a Transit Emergency Response Application (TERA) that is designed to train transit command-level decision makers through simulation guided experiential learning.
TERA provides training and exercise for command-level roles in the transit agency emergency operations center in relation to mitigating transit-specific emergencies and supporting state and local emergency management authorities in natural or manmade disaster incidents. View Report
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles