TSA has reopened the comment period for the advance notice of proposed rulemaking, published in the Federal Register on December 16, 2016, requesting public comments on several topics relevant to the development of Surface Transportation Vulnerability Assessments and Security Plans mandated by the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 (9/11 Act).
Comments must be received by May 15, 2017.
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles