TSA has reopened the comment period for the advance notice of proposed rulemaking, published in the Federal Register on December 16, 2016, requesting public comments on several topics relevant to the development of Surface Transportation Vulnerability Assessments and Security Plans mandated by the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 (9/11 Act).
Comments must be received by May 15, 2017.
- 03 Oct 2017(U) Active Shooter Indicators
- 24 Aug 2017TCRP Synthesis 126: Successful Practices and Training Initiatives to Reduce Accidents and Incidents at Transit Agencies
- 25 May 2017TCRP Synthesis J-07/Topic SA-39 [Active (Synthesis)]: Managing Extreme Weather at Bus Stops
- 08 May 2017Register for the Transit Asset Management (TAM) Webinar: Building an Asset Inventory
- 08 May 2017TCRP C-23 [RFP]: Assessing and Mitigating Electrical Fires on Transit Vehicles