TSA has reopened the comment period for the advance notice of proposed rulemaking, published in the Federal Register on December 16, 2016, requesting public comments on several topics relevant to the development of Surface Transportation Vulnerability Assessments and Security Plans mandated by the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 (9/11 Act).
Comments must be received by May 15, 2017.
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles
- 31 Dec 2017Synthesis of Information Related to Transit Practices: 2018
- 18 Dec 2017Improving the Resilience of Transit Systems Threatened by Natural Disasters