A passenger rail equipment qualification and acceptance database funded by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) was developed to house all past and present qualification and acceptance tests for new passenger vehicles. The database is available for the industry including transit agencies writing new vehicle procurement documents, car builders reviewing specifications, and other industry stakeholders. Tests listed in the database are regulatory, recommended, and/or transit specified. The database includes information on the test, the mode of operation, source of the specification, and more. For more information on the project, please visit www.fta.aar.com.
- 03 Oct 2017(U) Active Shooter Indicators
- 24 Aug 2017TCRP Synthesis 126: Successful Practices and Training Initiatives to Reduce Accidents and Incidents at Transit Agencies
- 25 May 2017TCRP Synthesis J-07/Topic SA-39 [Active (Synthesis)]: Managing Extreme Weather at Bus Stops
- 08 May 2017Register for the Transit Asset Management (TAM) Webinar: Building an Asset Inventory
- 08 May 2017TCRP C-23 [RFP]: Assessing and Mitigating Electrical Fires on Transit Vehicles