A passenger rail equipment qualification and acceptance database funded by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) was developed to house all past and present qualification and acceptance tests for new passenger vehicles. The database is available for the industry including transit agencies writing new vehicle procurement documents, car builders reviewing specifications, and other industry stakeholders. Tests listed in the database are regulatory, recommended, and/or transit specified. The database includes information on the test, the mode of operation, source of the specification, and more. For more information on the project, please visit www.fta.aar.com.
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles