FTA will host a webinar on May 23, 2017, from 2-3 p.m. EST to highlight examples of how transit agencies can build their asset inventories. The webinar will feature presentations from Doug Holcomb and Athena Ullah, from Greater Bridgeport Transit and Metrolink, respectively.
The TAM Asset Inventory webinar is part of a webinar series FTA plans to host in 2017 to address important topics relating to Transit Asset Management. TAM is an essential practice for providing safer, more reliable transit service nationwide while helping lower operating costs.
Registration for the TAM Asset Inventory webinar is available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be open to the first 500 participants. The webinar will be recorded and made available on FTA’s TAM webpage.
- 03 Oct 2017(U) Active Shooter Indicators
- 24 Aug 2017TCRP Synthesis 126: Successful Practices and Training Initiatives to Reduce Accidents and Incidents at Transit Agencies
- 25 May 2017TCRP Synthesis J-07/Topic SA-39 [Active (Synthesis)]: Managing Extreme Weather at Bus Stops
- 08 May 2017Register for the Transit Asset Management (TAM) Webinar: Building an Asset Inventory
- 08 May 2017TCRP C-23 [RFP]: Assessing and Mitigating Electrical Fires on Transit Vehicles