FTA will host a webinar on May 23, 2017, from 2-3 p.m. EST to highlight examples of how transit agencies can build their asset inventories. The webinar will feature presentations from Doug Holcomb and Athena Ullah, from Greater Bridgeport Transit and Metrolink, respectively.
The TAM Asset Inventory webinar is part of a webinar series FTA plans to host in 2017 to address important topics relating to Transit Asset Management. TAM is an essential practice for providing safer, more reliable transit service nationwide while helping lower operating costs.
Registration for the TAM Asset Inventory webinar is available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be open to the first 500 participants. The webinar will be recorded and made available on FTA’s TAM webpage.
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles
- 31 Dec 2017Synthesis of Information Related to Transit Practices: 2018
- 18 Dec 2017Improving the Resilience of Transit Systems Threatened by Natural Disasters