In response to recent amendments made to the USDOT rule 49 CFR Part 40, The Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs, FDOT is issuing two new FTA-compliant policy templates. To assist the District offices and our state’s transit systems in understanding the regulatory changes and how they relate to the policy templates, Diana Byrnes (CUTR) has recorded a technical assistance webinar: https://cutr.adobeconnect.com/phjdul06hicm/.
To ensure FDOT’s compliance with FTA rule, all 5311 sub-recipient agencies and contractors performing transportation services for a 5311 sub-recipient, are required to adopt one of the two policy templates. (Other transit systems are welcome to utilize the policy templates as well, if they choose to do so).
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles