Client: U.S. Department of Transportation, FTA
This is a self-paced, computer based training course was developed to raise the awareness of public transportation professionals of the effects of distracted driving and reduce the risk of distracted driving. Peter Rogoff, FTA Administrator recorded a special public service announcement specifically for the training program which is imbedded in the important, industry specific computer based training.
Visit the Transportation Safety Institute’s (TSI) website to register and to complete this training.
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles