Services and resources include safety related state and federal regulations, as well as standards related to transit system safety, the FTA State Safety Oversight Program, and drug and alcohol testing regulations. A page of frequently used links provides one click access to a variety of useful websites from regulatory agencies such as USDOT, FHWA and FTA; industry groups such as APTA and CTAA; and research resources such as TRB and TRID. The training page includes links with a range of transit safety offerings to further professional development of transit agency personnel. Additional resources include those related to leading or model transit safety and security practices, policies, programs, or research.
Other Federal agency resources and related resources include: reports and letters issued by FTA’s Transit Advisory Committee for Safety (TRACS) and accident investigation reports issued by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles
- 31 Dec 2017Synthesis of Information Related to Transit Practices: 2018
- 18 Dec 2017Improving the Resilience of Transit Systems Threatened by Natural Disasters