This committee focuses on the research, methods, practices, data and technologies important to the topic of public transportation system safety and security as they affect all modes and phases of infrastructure development and service operation. Research efforts initiated through the Task Force foster the development and professional growth of practitioners and researchers in the field of transit safety management, application, and research.
To be a Friend of the Task Force, log onto www.mytrb.org and go to AP018T to enroll.
Task Force Meetings
Task Force Members
For the Task Force membership list/roster, please log into MyTRB and visit the AP018T page.
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies
- 01 Jan 2018TCRP Report 195: Pre-publication Draft: Broadening Understanding of the Interplay Between Public Transit, Shared Mobility, and Personal Automobiles