This committee focuses on the research, methods, practices, data and technologies important to the topic of public transportation system safety and security as they affect all modes and phases of infrastructure development and service operation. Research efforts initiated through the Task Force foster the development and professional growth of practitioners and researchers in the field of transit safety management, application, and research.
To be a Friend of the Task Force, log onto www.mytrb.org and go to AP018T to enroll.
Task Force Members
For the Task Force membership list/roster, please log into MyTRB and visit the AP018T page.
- 03 Oct 2017(U) Active Shooter Indicators
- 24 Aug 2017TCRP Synthesis 126: Successful Practices and Training Initiatives to Reduce Accidents and Incidents at Transit Agencies
- 25 May 2017TCRP Synthesis J-07/Topic SA-39 [Active (Synthesis)]: Managing Extreme Weather at Bus Stops
- 08 May 2017Register for the Transit Asset Management (TAM) Webinar: Building an Asset Inventory
- 08 May 2017TCRP C-23 [RFP]: Assessing and Mitigating Electrical Fires on Transit Vehicles