This webinar, held soon after enactment of the new transportation authorization law, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), provided an opportunity to hear from the key congressional committee staff from the United States Senate and U.S. House of Representatives who wrote the transit provisions of the new law. These experts, along with APTA’s Government Affairs staff, explained the details of the new law and answered questions from the industry. We hope the information provided on this webinar helps you to better understand this important legislation. View webinar.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)