This webinar, held soon after enactment of the new transportation authorization law, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), provided an opportunity to hear from the key congressional committee staff from the United States Senate and U.S. House of Representatives who wrote the transit provisions of the new law. These experts, along with APTA’s Government Affairs staff, explained the details of the new law and answered questions from the industry. We hope the information provided on this webinar helps you to better understand this important legislation. View webinar.
- 08 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies