This online video presentation begins by describing what led to the institution of regulatory requirements for drug and alcohol testing in mass transit. The viewer is educated on the detrimental effects that the five prohibited drugs and alcohol can have on mind and body and is given an overview of drug and alcohol testing programs. Along with the accompanying handbook this video aids transit systems in meeting the sixty minute required training for all safety sensitive employees.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)