Client: U.S. Department of Transportation, FTA
This is a self-paced, computer based training course was developed to raise the awareness of public transportation professionals of the effects of distracted driving and reduce the risk of distracted driving. Peter Rogoff, FTA Administrator recorded a special public service announcement specifically for the training program which is imbedded in the important, industry specific computer based training.
Visit the Transportation Safety Institute’s (TSI) website to register and to complete this training.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)