This webcast provides an overview of the Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Synthesis 93 report Practices to Protect Bus Operators from Passenger Assaults. Download a PDF copy of the presentation and the TCRP Synthesis 93 final report.
Presenters: Yuko Nakanishi, Principal and Founder, Nakanishi Research and Consulting, LLC and Lieutenant William Fleming, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- 08 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies