This webcast provides an overview of the Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Synthesis 93 report Practices to Protect Bus Operators from Passenger Assaults. Download a PDF copy of the presentation and the TCRP Synthesis 93 final report.
Presenters: Yuko Nakanishi, Principal and Founder, Nakanishi Research and Consulting, LLC and Lieutenant William Fleming, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)