21 Feb 2017
February 21, 2017
A new issue of the Transit Safety and Oversight Spotlight newsletter is now available.
The February edition includes information about the National Public Transportation Safety Plan, a reminder to comment on FTA’s proposed General Directive about stop signal overruns by March 20, FTA’s recently published safety standards report, and upcoming safety training.
Please share the newsletter with colleagues and send comments to FTASafetyStakeholder@dot.gov.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)