21 Jan 2021
January 21, 2021
FTA published the COVID-19 Recovery Practices in Transit resource to assist the public transportation industry in its recovery from the COVID-19 public health emergency. This new resource provides web links to practices implemented by transit systems worldwide in response to COVID-19. Practices are organized under categories, including protecting workers and passengers; cleaning, disinfecting, and ventilating vehicles and infrastructure; operational considerations; passenger communications; and technology and innovation.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)