Join us for a webinar on Mar 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM EDT.
This series of webinars is intended to familiarize APTA members with the new Safety Management Systems Manual and its related guidelines to bridge between the System Safety Programs that currently exist to the new FTA model of Safety Management Systems. In this first webinar we will introduce the SMS principles and focus on Pillar 1 of the four SMS pillars.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- 08 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies