Join us for a webinar on Mar 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM EDT.
This series of webinars is intended to familiarize APTA members with the new Safety Management Systems Manual and its related guidelines to bridge between the System Safety Programs that currently exist to the new FTA model of Safety Management Systems. In this first webinar we will introduce the SMS principles and focus on Pillar 1 of the four SMS pillars.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)