TRB’s National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 753: A Pre-Event Recovery Planning Guide for Transportation is designed to help transportation owners and operators in their efforts to plan for recovery prior to the occurrence of an event that impacts transportation systems.
The guide includes tools and resources to assist in both pre-planning for recovery and implementing recovery after an event. NCHRP Report 753 is intended to provide a single resource for understanding the principles and processes to be used for pre-event recovery planning for transportation infrastructure.
In addition to the principles and processes, the guide contains checklists, decision support tools, and resources to help support pre-event recovery planning.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)