A passenger rail equipment qualification and acceptance database funded by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) was developed to house all past and present qualification and acceptance tests for new passenger vehicles. The database is available for the industry including transit agencies writing new vehicle procurement documents, car builders reviewing specifications, and other industry stakeholders. Tests listed in the database are regulatory, recommended, and/or transit specified. The database includes information on the test, the mode of operation, source of the specification, and more. For more information on the project, please visit www.fta.aar.com.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)