FTA’s Office of Transit Safety and Oversight held two webinars on September 17-18, 2015 to discuss the Public Transportation Safety Program Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) published in the Federal Register on August 14, 2015. During the webinars, FTA discussed the provisions of the proposed rule and how industry stakeholders can comment on the NPRM by October 13, 2015.
- 08 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies