FTA’s Office of Transit Safety and Oversight held two webinars on September 17-18, 2015 to discuss the Public Transportation Safety Program Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) published in the Federal Register on August 14, 2015. During the webinars, FTA discussed the provisions of the proposed rule and how industry stakeholders can comment on the NPRM by October 13, 2015.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)