REACT is a two part supervisor training series in DVD format that aids transit systems in exceeding the FTA minimum supervisor training requirements delineated in 49 CFR Part 655.14(b). REACT Part 1 addresses Reasonable Suspicion Drug and Alcohol Testing Decision Training and is intended to be delivered in a classroom setting using the REACT Instructor’s Guide and REACT Participant Workbook. REACT Part 2 is a short but informative video that addresses how to determine when an event meets the FTA definition of an “accident” requiring post-accident drug and alcohol testing to take place.
View training package
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)