FTA will host a webinar on May 23, 2017, from 2-3 p.m. EST to highlight examples of how transit agencies can build their asset inventories. The webinar will feature presentations from Doug Holcomb and Athena Ullah, from Greater Bridgeport Transit and Metrolink, respectively.
The TAM Asset Inventory webinar is part of a webinar series FTA plans to host in 2017 to address important topics relating to Transit Asset Management. TAM is an essential practice for providing safer, more reliable transit service nationwide while helping lower operating costs.
Registration for the TAM Asset Inventory webinar is available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be open to the first 500 participants. The webinar will be recorded and made available on FTA’s TAM webpage.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)