04 Dec 2013
December 4, 2013
The objective of this study is to develop guidelines/recommendations and estimated costs for managing transit stops during adjacent highway construction operations with a focus on safety and the customers. This guidance will serve as a planning tool, design and construction guides for Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) coordination for transit agencies, highway design engineers, and construction managers. View full project scope.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)