TSA has reopened the comment period for the advance notice of proposed rulemaking, published in the Federal Register on December 16, 2016, requesting public comments on several topics relevant to the development of Surface Transportation Vulnerability Assessments and Security Plans mandated by the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 (9/11 Act).
Comments must be received by May 15, 2017.
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)