TRB’s Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP) Web-Only Document 60 and National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Web -Only Document 200: Command-Level Decision Making for Transit Emergency Managers describes a Transit Emergency Response Application (TERA) that is designed to train transit command-level decision makers through simulation guided experiential learning.
TERA provides training and exercise for command-level roles in the transit agency emergency operations center in relation to mitigating transit-specific emergencies and supporting state and local emergency management authorities in natural or manmade disaster incidents. View Report
- 21 Jan 2021Current Practices in the Use of Onboard Technologies to Avoid Transit Bus Incidents and Accidents (TCRP Synthesis of Transit Practice)
- 21 Jan 2021Characteristics and Elements of Non-Punitive Employee Safety Reporting Systems for Public Transportation (TCRP Research Report)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Annual Report on Public Transportation Innovation Research Projects for Fiscal Year 2020 (Report 0181)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management Follow-up for Less than 30 Ft Bus (Report 0141)
- 21 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)