It explores the current state of practice and identifies and responds to the specific challenges and issues associated with the security of small- and medium-sized transit agencies. The report follows the five stages of protection activity (prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery) by providing baseline options and identifying potential security countermeasures that could be deployed by both small- and medium-sized transit agencies.
- 08 Jan 2021FTA Standards Development Program: Crashworthiness/Crash Energy Management for Transit Bus (Report 0179)
- 31 Aug 2018Effective Practices in Bus Transit Safety Emergency Response
- 01 Mar 2018POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL Many Commuter Railroads Still Have Significant Additional Implementation Work and Opportunities Exist to Provide Federal Assistance
- 06 Feb 2018Substance Abuse Model Policy Templates and Instructions for Adopting Policy
- 24 Jan 2018TCRP Report 194: Pre-publication Draft: Knowledge Management Resource to Support Strategic Workforce Development for Transit Agencies